Spanish Language Courses
THE PRICE IS FOR A PROGRAM OF 20 LESSONS PER WEEK.
The purpose of the courses is to learn Spanish and at the same time discover the culture of a city like Granada.
The duration of the courses is one week and begin every Monday.
Learning Spanish is not just attending lectures. Our program can be combined with different cultural and leisure activities. You can personalize your course with other activities outside the classroom: Granada tour, Albayzin tour, tapas tasting, Alhambra tour, hiking...
Check prices for these combined programmes!
Accommodation is provided with local families carefully chosen by Language House Granada and their partners.
Methodology of the course
The classes are divided by levels of proficiency. We organize a placement test at the beginning of the course and, at the end of it, we give a certificate to each student with information about the course itself.
We work in small groups with the maximum number of ten students per class, which guarantees a personalized approach
All the teachers at Language House Granada are native speakers and are highly qualified with long and invaluable experience in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
We use a completely interactive teaching method whose main focus is on developing and improving communication skills in specific practical situations.
We combine lessons inside the school with workshops and activities of great social interest outside the classroom.
Types of courses:
- Standard Courses: consist of 15 lessons per week: 3 lessons per day from Monday to Friday. Each lesson lasts 50 minutes. They are ideal for those who want to spend less time in class and prefer other cultural and free-time activities.
- Intensive Courses: consist of 20 lessons per week: 4 lessons per day from Monday to Friday. Every lesson lasts 50 minutes. These are the most popular courses in the school. They perfectly combine the lessons and cultural activities outside the classroom.
- Super-intensive Courses: consist of 30 lessons per week: 6 lessons per day from Monday to Friday. Each lesson lasts 50 minutes. They also include communication and Spanish culture workshops. They are ideal for achieving your goal in the fastest possible way.
- Private Tuition: For one student exclusively. They are completely personalized and adjusted to student’s needs and goals.
Our timetable is flexible. We offer classes in the morning and in the afternoon.
Why to learn Spanish in Granada?
- Language House Granada is a language school which combines foreign language teaching with language immersion in Spain and abroad.
- It's the second most spoken language in the world with about 572 millions speakers.
- Language House Granada is a modern and innovative centre with eight classrooms, equipped with audio-visual and technological devices to help students to reach their goals.
- Arriving in Granada means arriving in a city with an incredible historical and cultural heritage. Many elements of Moorish and Christian cultures can be seen in its streets. In addition, the Palaces of the Alhambra and Generalife represent the most important legacy that the Arabs left in the city.
- Sacromonte is another well-known neighbourhood with it´s famous gypsy caves where you can enjoy flamenco shows.
- Granada´s geographical position is privileged, only 30 minutes’ drive to Sierra Nevada ski resort and 40 minutes away from the beach.
- Moreover, Granada has a mild weather which invites to walk in the old town and along its narrow streets in Albayzin neighbourhood.
- Granada is also a university city with one of the oldest and most important universities in Spain. It possesses a lively nightlife and a youthful and dynamic atmosphere perfect for students all over the world.